Thursday 30 May 2013

My Favorite Quincy Jones Headphones - AKG Q701

When looking for a quality studio headphone, I came across the AKG K 701 White Headphones. After doing even more research I discovered the AKG Q 701. Q standing for Quincy  as in the legendary musician Quincy Jones. The Q701 model is basically a updated version of the AKG K 701 headphones. But endorsed by the man himself Quincy Jones.

To read more about the AKG k701 vs Q701, I have put up a personal review to eleborate more on what are the differences and why I think the Q701 model is one of the best headphones for the price.

Whether your a fan of Quincy Jones or not (perhaps you haven't even heard of him), I'm positive these headphones won't disappoint. As long as you don't fit into the category I explain in: Should I Buy The AKG Q701 Or Not Checklist

What I love most about the AKG K/Q 701 models is the realistic sound they produce. Unlike some other headphone models, these AKG headphones won't overload with pumping bass. This is just my personal taste of course because I prefer to hear all the music and not be overwhelmed with too much bass.

Overall if you've landed on this page because you trying to decide whether the Quincy Jones signature line is worth the money, then I can confidently say a big YES!.

But don't just take my word for it, hundreds of other consumers have made positive reviews to help you make your decision on these headphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment