Thursday 30 May 2013

Funky Toilet Seats

Funky and decorative toilet seats are a magnificent way to add character and personality to your bathroom. They can also be the missing piece to your bathroom theme, whether it be ocean theme or perhaps a leopard themed bathroom. 

When I first saw a seashell, starfish and sand toilet seat at a motel I stayed in I knew I wanted to get one if not more for the home. Little did I realize how many funky toilet seats are actually available.

After sifting through tonnes of toilet seat pages, I manged to come up with a decent list of decorative toilet seats. I put them altogether on one page to show others some different and cool toilet seats. Possibly I was hinting to my Partner my favorite themed seat. Ooops.

Anyways you can find all the best rated toilet seats that I hand picked out by visiting:
http://www.squidoo.com/decorative-toilet-seats-novelty-ideas

Any suggestions are appreciated and potential new ideas welcomed. Thanks for taking a look.

  1. Totally Different Toilet Seats
  2. Is Your Toilet Seat Standard Size?
  3. Floral & Decorative Toilet Seats For...
  4. Beach Toilet Seats
  5. Seashell Toilet Seats
  6. Palm Tree Toilet Seat
  7. Leopard Toilet Seat
  8. Dragon Toilet Seat
  9. Squarepants Sponge Bob
  10. What Funky Toilet Seat Am I Missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment