Monday 6 August 2012

WOW the Golden Path Is Starting To Rock!

I cannot be HAPPIER then I am right now with the progress of my Golden Path account. If your sitting on the fence I say JUMP IN!

So here's the deal. I joined on June 10. Cycled my first position into Level 1 on June 29. On June 21, I bought my 2nd $2 Subscription (SUB) which cycled it's first position into level 2 on July 28.

So this morning the 6th August (Australia Time) my very first position created by my first SUB on June 10(cycled into lvl 2 June 29) has cycled into Level 3!!! When a position cycles into level 3 the member gets $5. Doesn't sound like much but it only goes up from here :)

For 9 days in a row now both of my SUBS positions have been cycling Level 1 everyday! It would appear that I am now self funding (costing me no more).

So now that my first position has cycled into level 3, my account has now finally/this very day gone positive. Going in the right direction now. Going up instead of down or remaining equal. GREAT NEWS!

THANK-YOU Golden Path. Keep On Rocking!


If you want to join and take your life down the Golden Path with a serious kinf natured business Then click on thee link below!. You WON'T regret it!.
 
Banner 2 468 x 60

2 comments:

  1. the golden path is END.
    read the newsletter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzanne, Yea this post was posted 6 weeks ago so guess It belongs in history now. Do you think you will go over to the 'new' Program from these guys? All a bit suss if you ask me. Might stick to LEGIT ways to make money online from now :P

      Delete