Sunday 19 August 2012

Zeek Rewards Shuts Down

The news of Zeek Rewards being shut down due to Ponzi Scheme has sent quite a few nerves through the Multi Level Marketing industry. The SEC shut the doors to Zeekler.com just a couple days ago on Friday 17th August 2012.

Over one million members of Zeek Rewards will be waking up this weekend and not feeling so well. Almost like they have lost someone close to them. I didn't actually join up to Zeek Rewards, but just a few short weeks ago I was looking into the program. As per normal I got side tracked and forgot to take any further action.

Even tho I personally wasn't involved in Zeek Rewards it still sends a chill through me. Who's NEXT? Will the SEC (Security And Exchange Commission) continue on their rampage and destroy the programs I am involved in! Lets hope not!.

Fortunately for the good of man kind their are Legit company's online in which you can make a decent wage from. These sort of programs are what give us all stability and can afford to take a chance with some of the more riskier sites.

Take A Chance Today On A REAL Online Business And Be Amazed By The Results

No comments:

Post a Comment