Monday 20 August 2012

The Golden Path Closes It's Doors

Well, what a email to wake up to today! I was waiting to hear the actual conference call before making my decision as to whether to fund my Golden Path account or not. I guess the decision has been made for me!

So The Golden Path is now officially closed for business until further notice. It's time to straighten out the kinks and bring back a new and IMPROVED Golden Path. Well we all hope. In the email they stated that they will be removing the removing the necessity for recruitment of new members. This sounds great, but how will it work? Maybe the incentive of joining the Golden Path without having to recruit (although this was how it was originally meant to be) might actually encourage more new members to join. Reverse psychology perhaps?

So the newest members could end up being rather lucky, if all well prevails. The newsletter also stated that new members wont be able to join The Golden Path for months!. We members are now part of a exclusive private club. Admit you feel a little bit special.

So my thoughts are still somewhat unchanged on TGP, maybe when I watch the replay of the conference call things might change. Time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment