Sunday 11 November 2012

The Key To Gaming Domination: The Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700

The Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700


Having the best Gaming accessories as part of your Gaming Arsenal is crucial to dominating your competition. When it comes to PC Gaming the number one weapon of choice could very well be The Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700!.

Logitech is no stranger to producing some of the best Gaming Accessories and The Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700 is no exception. In my opinion the G700 is one of the Best Gaming Mouse for under $100 and now it's under $75. Available from Amazon.com for a mere $67 (valid as of Nov 2012).

This truly remarkable gaming mouse has been part of my Gaming and office procedings for well over a year now, and I can honestly say 'It's A Winner!'.

Predominately I use the Logitech G700 mostly for gaming and it does cop a hiding every now and then, for most of my office work I prefer to use the Logitech G9 (which is an impressive piece of PC Hardware, But that's an entire new post right there). But the thing that has impressed me most about this Gaming mouse, is the Longevity and durability. For the work out it receives I thought for sure after 6 months it was time to get a new mouse. But the G700 just keeps on going. Brilliant really.

For more performance related info simply head over to the review site of The Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700

No comments:

Post a Comment