Wednesday 27 June 2012

The Unstoppable Whirlpool, The Next Golden Path?




I'm at it again! Investing into whether http://www.unstoppablewhirlwind.com is a scam or will it grow like The Golden Path.

"Update 09/09/2012 - As of a few days ago I let my Unstoppable Whirlwind account fade away. It turns out that it wasn't unstoppable after all.  With little to no winds for a couple weeks, my level 4 account was going backwards for what seemed like weeks. With the change of Pay Plan and lack of info. from the Unstoppable whirlwind Admin I decided to not fund my account any further. Was the Unstoppable Whirlwind a Scam?. Well that's for you to decide. All I can tell you is that it didn't work for me and I don't recommend joining this program. Lesson learned and I will now stay away from these types of Programs. Lets Hope The Golden Path doesn't go down the same windless Path."

**Skip The Review And Find Our Top Rated Program HERE**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




So after being With The Golden Path for 3 weeks I have been following a lot of threads about these cyclers and group matrixes. With the downtime of The Golden Path I had a lot of time to research.

What I found was The Unstoppable Whirlwind Program. Only just had its pre launch today the 27th June (26th June 2012, depending where you live) and so far it is doing extremely well. Plenty of people are cycling really fast and getting payouts as proof.

So as it is early days I'm getting in on the action!. I shall report here to my success..or failure..
Beat the crowd and get in early I say. People tend to cycle real fast at the beginning.

So The Unstoppable WhirlWind is similar to The Golden Path as it is a company forced matrix which adds whirlwinds instead of angels into the matrix to help it continue to cycle.  It has one more level in the matrix then The Golden Path. But the daily sub costs only $1 and can  

From $1 Per Day Which Can Payout Up To $500!!. From JUST ONE DOLLAR per day!!

If you remotely interested just take a look for yourself and test the waters with just a small deposit from either STP Or Payza.

OtherWise Try Our Favorite Income Earner For FREE Here


1 comment:

  1. My opinion of all these daily subscription programs is negative. The only people that really make money in this pay plan are those that get in first hour(good chance), however it's the few that get in before the actual launch (friends, family and/or top promoters)that make the big money.

    ReplyDelete